Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Giselle at One Week

It's been a really hard first week. I've cried tears of pure joy, tears from pain and tears from shear exhaustion. I'm glad to be getting my body back, losing 20 pounds in one week. I've still got a long way to go. Every day gets a little easier as we get back into the swing of things. It's all coming back to us slowly. Nursing has been a challenge, but we're figuring that out too.

Here is Giselle at day seven. She had her first doctor appointment and has gained back all her birth weight giving us a big thumbs up from her doc.


Here is my first picture with both my kids. So weird to say "kids" (of course Gabriel is making his goofy face). We are enjoying our new Team Pett. Meanwhile, we've been making strawberry pies since they are in season and on sale at Publix.

No comments:

Post a Comment