After the rush of vacation, I've been taking a breather and really just enjoying my kids. We don't do much, and certainly nothing expensive to have fun, we just enjoy each other. Whether Gabriel is making forts out of the sofa cushions or a new Lego creation or Giselle running around in my high heel shoes talking about babies with a pretend phone in one hand and a doll in the other, there is never a dull moment with these two. They keep Jim and me on our toes for sure with spilling drinks or selective hearing, but they also keep us laughing.
I love how loving they are towards us and others, but am relieved and blessed to see how much they love each other too. Here are a few moments I've caught them enjoying each other.
Gabriel reading Giselle a bedtime story...
Her turn now, reading a story to him...
No comments:
Post a Comment