Urine Big Girl Pants Now
Giselle has taken it upon herself that it's time to go pee pee in the big girl potty. She went three times by herself on 10/4, four times on 10/5 and five times yesterday, 10/6. She's very independent that precious little girl of ours. Sometimes we'll give her a chocolate M&M as a reward, but half the time she doesn't ask. I love seeing the proud expression on her face knowing it is pleasing to mommy & daddy.
Gabriel finally lost his first!
I came home last night and he bounded out the front door to hug me and said, "Mommy, my bottom tooth is very loose now!" I felt it and he was absolutely right. This morning he came into our room with a forced grin and said it must have fallen out while he was sleeping. Jim chimed in remarking he hoped he hadn't swallowed it. I had him look for it in his bed but he couldn't find it. For some reason he just can't find things ... like his shoes or a certain book when asked. So I went and looked and found the shiny, white, tiny marrow on his sheets. We placed it in a container and took a photo to commemorate the occasion. Look how proud he is in this photo marking this rite of passage.We are opting not to do the Tooth Fairy in our moral stance to not lie to our children, but I got him a Susan B. Anthony coin as a keepsake and we'll do something else fun to mark the occasion.

No comments:
Post a Comment