We're half-way through our home school year and while we didn't accomplish any of the three lofty goals I set out for us, I'm quite pleased at where we are and what we're learning. I guess having goals like learning how to type, how to write in cursive and learning a foreign language are nice to have ... and perhaps will come in time. Until then, I'm happy that Gabriel is devouring books with any spare moment he has, has grasped multiplication, division and fractions quite nicely, and that he loves learning science. He's been telling me all about matter (solid, gas or liquid) and telling all about viscosity, evaporation and condensation.
Giselle has learned her numbers, letters, shapes and colors and is wanting to learn how to write letters. She enjoys sorting, building, painting, playing Uno and pretend play. Here are a couple of pics of them in action:


No comments:
Post a Comment