As they say, "Kids say the darndest things" and "Out of the mouth of babes" comes profound, hilarious and always honest words. Whether questions or simply statements, they have no idea that what they just said is either unacceptable in society (like, "look at that fat woman mommy!) or so hilarious it would take a comedian to come up with it. Before I forget all the cute and honest things Gabriel has said, here are a few:
As I'm getting in the car to come to work, Gabriel opens the front door and yells "Don't let the work bugs bite!"
Wanting to carve his first pumpkin, continually asked me "When can we shred the pumpkin?"
"I just love you so much that when you go away bye-bye, the sadness comes"
Wearing my new glasses, he says, "You look like you are in disguise. I think I'll call you Mrs. Glassy"
"I don't want Giselle to have my toy because of her suckiness." –referring to his sister's slober
"I'm glad I am stuck with you today. You're a lot of fun and I love you."
And my favorite...
As I'm nursing Giselle, he says, "It would be awwwesome if you made chocolate baby milk for Giselle. She'd really like that!"
No comments:
Post a Comment